Awww, c'mon.  Anna for President!   Go Anna!

Irene Weiser
irene32...@gmail.com
Brooktondale, NY
607-539-6856

*Joy to the world*
*All the boys and girls*
*Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea*
*Joy to you and me. *[image: šŸø]

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Anna Kelles <annakel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ha, or more accurately precedent....
>
> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:49 PM, Anna Kelles <annakel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Irene for the added information!  It is indeed super exciting and
>> if all goes well we will set president for municipalities throughout the
>> state and country!
>>
>> Anna
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Irene Weiser <irene32...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Anna for all this amazing work!  You ROCK!!
>>>
>>> One minor tweaky revision to your description of NYSEG RFP.  The entire
>>> town of Lansing has been under a gas moratorium since 2015 - no new
>>> construction requiring gas because there isn't enough supply to meet demand
>>> on peak days  (like the super cold days in early January) for any more
>>> buildings than currently use gas in that area.
>>>
>>> NYSEG's Non Pipe alternative is a really exciting  - first of its kind
>>> in the State (!)  - request for proposals that NYSEG issued and the State
>>> Public Service Commission approved for non-pipe alternatives such as heat
>>> pumps and building energy efficiency to meet thermal demand in the entire
>>> Town of Lansing - (not just the industrial park area).
>>>
>>> Irene Weiser
>>> irene32...@gmail.com
>>> Brooktondale, NY
>>> 607-539-6856 <(607)%20539-6856>
>>>
>>> *Joy to the world*
>>> *All the boys and girls*
>>> *Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea*
>>> *Joy to you and me. *[image: šŸø]

>> --
>> *Anna Kelles*
>> Vice Chair - Tompkins County Legislature
>> District 2
>> akel...@tompkins-co.org
>> www.annakelles.com
>>

> --
> *Anna Kelles*
> Vice Chair - Tompkins County Legislature
> District 2
> akel...@tompkins-co.org
> www.annakelles.com

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.