Anyone here from Australia who can suggest some cheap oil sources.

I'm from the country only 250 Km from the city but this sort of prevents me
from starting a regular pickup from smaller fast food placesin the city  and
all the local oil is used by the stock food manufactures.

All the Major Fast fooderies in Perth seem to use one main pick up service
and they want $A450 per ton for the waste oil. (If my conversions are right
this is about $US 1.00 per gallon) and I have to provide my own drums or
1000 litre pallicon and pick it up at their convenience.

Any suggestions welcome.
Also anyone with any leads to sites for growing oil producing Algae
especialy best varieties and how to get them .

All the best
regards
John

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9530/5/_/837408/_/971445027/