Everyone talking about eating the buggers, but did anyone of you
ever see the program put out on A&E a couple of years ago where Micky
Dee's was raising large rats on plantations in Guatamala for human
consumption?
 The rodents in question were not sewer rats by any means, but even
if it was possible to grow a thirty pound rat in six to eight weeks,
I am not sure I am interested in experimenting with the delicacy.
 Als did anyone ever read the book "King Rat" based on true stories
about rat eating during the second world war in the Pacific.
 Just food for thought, if you know what I mean. gaaw