You must remember our earth is not a solid globe, ask any caver.The earth is
honey combed with caves,passageways,underground rivers,huge domes,volcanic
tubes,underground lakes,huge spaces,ect.If you have access to the U.S.
geological survey maps of the world,mineral and oil deposits.ect they show some
shallow underground river systems,and ancient surface systems,besides the gold,
silver and other mineral deposits.There are millions of underground
rivers,lakes,large pools ,aquifers,seeps,ect.You most likely live in an area
which has been seismographed.If you can get an overlay for your area,showing
potential oil-water deposits,you can see were there might be water.We hit water
from the surface to about ten thousand feet down. Depending on the strata and
many other variables.At those depths the water "sometimes" contained large
amounts of sulfur.We have found steam from two hundred to twenty thousand
feet.Always there are many variables.There is water almost everywhere,problem? !
how to get to it.Even the sahara and the Australian outback have aquifers,
artesian wells,and underground rivers.You have to find the water then figure
how to get it. Stephen