Squire,

If you have secured a cleanly washed and "neutral" ph biodiesel, you need to
do nothing more than put it in the tank and pursue safe and moderate speeds
until your fuel supply is diminished.

That is, of course, unless the  monoethanolamine "neutralizer" poses
potential hazards of and by itself.

You are entitled to worry as much as you feel necessary, but it will only
put you in a basket at an early age.

Just ensure that your fuel is washed proficiently and reasonably neutral,
then go to town.

Additives to avoid corrosion from a non-corrosive fuel (if prepared
properly) are unnecessary. That is of course, unless the additives preserve
your peace of mind.

I confess curiosity as to why you chose to use something other than a simple
acid to neutralize your solution.

Your choice of neutralizer would have the surface appearance of "costly" to
this layman.

Todd Swearingen
Appal Energy