I did make It to the demo at AquaLux. It was very interesting. It was geared
for investors They are trying to raise 10 million dollars. I do not have any
to risk but if I did I would seriously consider it. They made the gas, cooked
us a steak and showed us a device that supposedly made the gas. They cannot
produce enough gas to take any orders yet, but they are relocating soon and
have the parts to build a new machine. This is a real ground floor
investment. Either they will change the world as we know it or they will go
bust outside of a year. This reminds me of the time I had a chance to buy
stock cheap in a company that wanted to sell burgers out of a single wide
trailer. That company is Checkers also located in Pinellas County. Years from
now I may kick myself for missing this opportunity or I may be glad I didn't
get taken by a scam.

Does anyone know how electricity is billed to you. They did a demonstration
where they clamped a device around an electric wire. They said this was to
measure the resistance in the wire. Then they added another appliance and the
resistance increased. Then they struck an arc and the resistance did not go
up. An arc or short does not increase resistance. Under these conditions they
claim that if you have an appliance running off the electricity and you
create an arc the arc will cost you nothing. The water got extremely hot and
I cannot figure where all the energy to hear the water came from without the
electric company charging you for it. Do they charge by resistance or was
this just smoke and mirrors?

If anyone has any questions about this I will try to answer them but I may
not have all the answers. I do not work for them but I did ask John Lux for a
job if he ever got up and running. If this crap does work I can't Imagine a
better job.

MADMAN
http://www.bazookabros.8k.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM