Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:16:11 -0500
   From: "Aidan Wilkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Comments needed

     Here are a few thoughts I would like to share.  I spend a lot of my
time thinking of ways to drive cheaper when I am on long car rides.  I am
young and not very knowledgeable with engines and efficiency, but I do
believe I have a few ideas, which may work.  I love the fact that I can
produce environmentally friendly fuel using waste vegetable oil, but I
believe we must put more effort in stretching our distance from a given
amount of fuel.  I do realize that some of these ideas may not be possible
but I still have to present them in the hope that they may eventually lead
to more efficient vehicles.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM