>Stop the madness!! W.O.R.M.S.  (World Organisation for the Rights of
>Muckeating Species)  strongly objects to this sort of testing!
>
>;-)
>
>Ed B.

Sue if you will, see if I care! They were all volunteers, doing their
bit for science, for the world, for the future of CAWKI, and for me.
They signed affidavits before willingly stepping into the fray, one
and all. Okay, so I used a whip, but there were no witnesses.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo