From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2001 8:16 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Tallow

,
        My name is Frank Wishart from Queensland Australia and i am
interested in making BioDiesel from low grade tallow one of the
drawbacks as i see it is the high FFA at +15% althoough if used on a
daily basis this would be reduced. I have access to 800lt/day and am
looking into the feasibility of setting up a plant to handle this
quanity. Has anyone in the group had any experience in Beef tallow,
As a result of BSE this low grade tallow is readily available and
inexpensive.