Dear Plato  (at least I think from your e-mail address),

I would also like to hear the answer to your question.

That is very interesting idea, especially that governments are looking for
quick money and
burdening fuel oil with huge excise tax  (which was until recently 50% in
Poland).

In this situation any alternative biofuel would be great advantage.

I support as simple solutions as they can be

and....

I know that the rapeseed oil  (which is abundant in our country) could be an
excellent fuel - so why
bother with its transesterification  and producing biodiesel ?  But maybe there
are other significant
reasons to support rapeseed oil rafination (esterification) before its energy
use ???

I would expand your question:

Can we utilize etanol to burn on boilers ????

Please stay in touch

Sincerely yours

jan surowka
[EMAIL PROTECTED]