  From: steve spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 11:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: magnets in fuel line.

  extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence. notice how they get
  all upset when you ask them to prove it. especially when it's not evidence
  that they themselves have seen, but are parroting from someone else.

  "so and so told me", or "I saw a video" doesn't cut it. show me peer
  reviewed science that proves the claims, explains the science, or shut up
  about this crap.

  It's heartening to see that some folks can still think logically, and not
  get caught up in the "religious fervor".

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

  Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
  Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
  X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
  We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
  we borrow it from our children.