EJ,

Conservative penchant understood. You may wish to contact HempCar.org as to
what results they are having with biodiesel in their Merc. They are running
hemp biodiesel though.

Your mili-truck will run on Campbells soup if there is enough oil in it -
almost. Biodiesel will work fine. It might even thank you for it.

Biodiesel really is not a risk for either vehicles. Ask the list and see
who's got some bio-d mileage on a Merc.

Gargantuan fuel pump in the mili's fuel tank is probably for the thicker
fuels you mentioned, as well as to compensate for thickened fuels in cold
environs.

Pat yourself on the back for stepping "out to the edge." You're gonna' have
some fun.

I just wonder what you're going to do with such a workhorse when you're
finished.

Luck

Todd
Appal Energy