Hi Martin and All,
--- Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think there are people here experienced with
> electric vehicle ideas, I have a
> fairly broad-based question:
> Do any current electric vehicles utilize
> regenerative braking, or flywheel
> braking, and how much energy does this reclaim?
    Yes, but not worth it energy wise unless you live
in a very hilly area.  They do help save brakes though
which helps because of the increased weight of
conversions.
     Most AC controllers do it but are pricy and a few
dc controllers like the ZAPI and some used Curtis
controllers do but are rare.
    No one does flywheel storage I believe.