Whatever your feelings on GM, there is a danger in engineering a
                   super-plant, in that it will behave like a
super-plant, and so will
                   become a highly invasive and dominant species
causing significant
                   problems to indigenous plants.

                   Far better to concentrate on the highly varied,
and
in many cases
                   under-utilized, widely available resources we
already have.

                   OFF-TOPIC (I think most genetic codes that have
been published (i.e.
                   peer reviewed in respected jornals) are freely
available on the
                   internet, including that of a model plant.)End!

                   RG