Another effusion:

"......................

PREFACE:
No, Marc.

I believe that the true matter behind your point is that you would
prefer to
obfuscate the issue(s), deriving some extremely peculiar form of
personal
satisfaction.

Coal? It Kills.    Nuclear?  It Kills.   Oil?  It Kills.

But you want to argue over which death has more meaning?"

No, I don't. I wasn't talking about the meaning of DEATH, only the
meaning of the article - or rather the lack of same.

I think you will agree that fewer dead people are better than more dead
people. THAT IS THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAVE. All power industries kill, and
we can't choose rationally between them until we know which kill the
fewest.

That's all. First read, then think, THEN REPLY please.

Marc de Piolenc

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM