----- Original Message -----
From: "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Africar et al

> Holden is the name of the engine manufacturer, a sister to the GM empire
in
> USA.
> Seeing Daewoo was bailed out of trouble by GM, not surprising that the
> Holden engine ended up in its chassis..
>
> John in Australia

Sounds right to me John. My father has one of the first model Daewoo Celino
(?) to come to Australia.
He is an old Holden and Ford man from way back but thinks the world of this
little car. Reliable, economical etc. Drove it briefly, not for long enough
or hard enough to sort it out but seemed to ride well. (anything would ride
well when my usual mode of transport is a 4WD Hilux with extra leaves in the
springs).
Dad is 86 and has just driven up from Newcastle to visit us and back again.
Round trip of more than 4,000km.
Regards  Paul.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!