"Dick Carlstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> my webster defines fuzzy, amongst other things, as '...not clear;
> blurred...'
>
> and i find present biodiesel 'standards' to be generally not clear, or
> misleading.

[snip]

There's an old saying about standards.  "Standards are wonderful.
That's why there are so many of them."

Seems to me the important thing would be to see what standard the
manufacturer of your vehicle wants you to put into it, and then make
sure the fuel you get (or make) fits that standard.

I too would like to see a single standard, but with so many different
standards organizations out there I'm not going to hold my breath.

Alan
--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM