  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 5:40 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Organic ethanol

  Craig
  There are several places to get organic ethanol out there.  We have built
several stills for people that produce nothing but organic alcohol.  If you
are interested I can have some contact you.  Although why dont you make your
own?  Thats what this is all about.

  Terry D. Wilhelm
  The Revenoor Co. INC
  www.revenoor.com
  503.662.4173
  On Wed, 28 November 2001, craig reece wrote:

  > Thanks. If ethanol is less toxic, that would be a plus for my use
(mixing with
  > SVO.) And since I'd not be making biodiesel with it, the fact that
methanol is
  > easier to control wouldn't be an issue.
  >
  > Anyone have a source for ethanol made from organically raised crops?
  >
  > Craig
  >
  > Greg and April wrote:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95