thanks to all, i will sleep better tonight ;)

Manolo Rolan
Valencia, Spain

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Greg and April [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miˇrcoles, 28 de noviembre de 2001 17:42
Para: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: Re: [biofuel] washing water - down the drain or not?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleksander &lt;kac" <>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 06:26
Subject: [biofuel] washing water - down the drain or not?

> I've read some posts from people here, concerning the bubble wash
> water- well, no need to.
> If you remove your meth via vacuum, all it is to it is VERY MILD
> soap-water. You produce a more lethal thing when showering or taking
> a bath.
> The methanol still left in, it provides food for bacteria - again
> very small quantities. Diluted to a very thin mixture as well. Your
> spouse/girl/doughter/sister putting hair spray on her hair once a day
> is releasing the same amount of alcohol in a month as you are when
> you make a 10 gal batch.

Many plants consiter methanol to be fertalizer.

Greg H.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=214322.1753821.3271459.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050832
69:HM/A=860488/R=0/*http://registrar.godaddy.com/default.asp?isc=yaho350>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=214322.1753821.3271459.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705083269:HM/A=860488/rand=803133095>

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!