>oh, not again...
>anton

Yep, again and again and again!! Sorry, guys, ain't nothing to be
done about it, it happens on all the lists, no matter what you do.

Anyway, please refrain from responding to these messages. We've had a
deal of problems with this before, and all agreed it's best left to
the list-mom (me) to handle offlist. It's my job after all. I send
them an auto-message, and that almost always sorts it. Some claim the
unsub function doesn't work, but each and every time that's been
because they've been doing something wrong (yes, I know!!) - it does
work, always.

So, I know it's a real gobsmacker, but please try to ignore.

Thanks

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects