  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 1:46 AM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [biofuel] Can anyone tell me?

  I was looking at sites about alternative fuels today, and I read all about
  biodeisel, which I have never heard of, and I could not believe we don't
have
  this in the US!

  Does anyone know why, and does anyone know who to contact to lobby to get
  this stuff and the cars to go with it?

---

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.