Hello,
   Just a quick safety tip to remind all that
many cars can pull more than they can safely
stop.  Be careful not to pull more down the
highway than the vehical is rated for.  Not that
I'm saying you did anything wrong, I don't know
what year car or where you did this, but I just
don't want anyone hooking up a couple of tons to
a Jetta like mine and heading for a trip in the
mountians.  They would jack knife and burn up
something I'm sure.

Steve W

> > Hmm. A trailer, maybe? I've pulled 2000 lbs
> of gravel with a Golf. It was
> > B$%$# to get it moving, but I only needed to
> do this a couple of times, so
> > it wasn't worth getting a 30000$ pile of junk
> pickup.

=====
Steve

http://greetings.yahoo.com