What country (s) did you have in mind?

Cornelius A. Van Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment Inc
In a message dated 12/8/2001 1:19:58 PM Central Standard Time,
biofuel@yahoogroups.com writes:

<<    Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 20:55:06 -0000
    From: "wolfie1166" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject: BioD in the developine world

 I have a project that I think will work but I'm having trouble
 getting started, specifically I can't find a good source of funding.
 The project involves introducing Biodiesel to a country in the
 developing world that curently grows alot of oil seed crops. We would
 import biodiesel converters to the country and work with farmers
 cooperatives to teach them how to run the equipment and market the
 products (Biod., glycerine, and animal feed). Does anyone know of an
 organization that would fund this type of project? >>

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5vN8tD/AqSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM