--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], craig reece <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Motie,
>
> Still better than a copper loop, in my opinion. But my truck see
some hard
> off-hiway use, so I'm more worried than most need to be.
>
> Craig

 The Webb will withstand hard use. Nearly all the logging trucks here
have them. When a fuel tank is seven feet long, and half-filled with
fuel going down a logging road, the sloshing tears the factory fuel
gauge floats off within a week, unless they've paid for extra
baffling.

I've not heard of anyone ever having a problem with the Webb leaking.
they also have some inline units.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Motie

FREE COLLEGE MONEY