As I was walking out of one of my local whole foods stores, a thought
struck me.  (Don't say it!)

During my first experience with "health food" back in the mid to late
1970's it seemed that you weren't Politically Correct unless you were
driving a small, old clunker, which you kept going with safety wire,
duct tape, chewing gum, Bondo, and a lot of luck.

There has been a change in Political Correctness.

Now you aren't Politically Correct unless you are driving the latest
high gas mileage, low emissions environmental gimmick vehicle.  People
look askance at me when I pull up in my 1987 Nissan Hard Body pick up.

Funny how things change in 25 years.

Alan
--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ib1xVB/IxbDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM