Hello Richard

>In a message dated 01/17/2002 10:44:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Sorry Richard, no attachments allowed on this list. Suggest send the
> > info by email, if it can do without graphics (no html either).
> >   Keith just trying to be helpful.

It's appreciated - the restrictions are to stop viruses. Any way you
can get the info into an email? If not, please send me the attachment
direct and I'll see what's to be done.

>I have been in the energy conversions
> > business since 1962.  Are you in Tokyo?  I have spent a significant amount
> > of time in Tokyo.

Yes, we're Tokyoites for the time being - not for much longer though,
we're about to move to Osaka. Tokyo's great, eh? Do you still come to
Japan?

Best

Keith

>Richard