What's the sequel to Josh's  "FUEL" and "America's Favorite Vegetable Oil
Sports Car"?...

"The Slow and the Nefarious"?

Watch "clubs" of bored American teens as they race diesel automatic Jettas
and 300D's for pink slips (reaching blistering, dangerous speeds of up to
30mph, on freeway on-ramps).

Then, they  steal drums of old cooking oil from behind restaurants, to
finance their crazed addiction to Pollak valves and fuel heaters. The climax
is when the hero of the story triggers his steering-wheel-mounted PTT
switch, activating the on-board sodium hydroxide/ethanol injector system,
instantaneously injecting a stream of continuous process biodiesel into the
already-thin SVO...for that extra .35 HP that wins the day!

Vin (ZX348657WVW58767) Diesel stars in this  high FFA, hard-smelling,
slow-paced drama, along with a few nameless geeks and some gorgeous young
females.

Don't miss it!

;-)

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

----------
From: Bill Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> 2. "FUEL" IS RELEASED
>
> The year is 1973. The United States is crippled by an
> oil crisis. Demand for fuel skyrockets while supplies
> dwindle. Hank Prouge has an invention that could put
> an end to dirty oil politics - forever. It's an engine that
> runs on vegetable oil and it's in his red sports car. The
> only thing Hank needs now is a patent for his engine.
> But the forces that stand between Hank and a patent
> may be bigger than anyone can imagine.
>
> Shooting my 16mm final graduate film, "Fuel," was
> one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.
> My house became a studio, a production office, and
> a hotel. For 72 hours, a constant stream of people
> and equipment rolled in and out of my front door.
> Among the many people who contributed to the film
> were Bill Webster and his daughter Rena who
> responded to my newsletter request for crew by
> driving from Mississippi to Tallahassee via Atlanta
> to work on the film. I owe them very special thanks
> for their hard work on this project.
>
> See for yourself if "Fuel" captures the look, the feel,
> and the sentiment of the early 1970's. Watch it and
> peek behind the scenes at
> http://www.Fuel-theMovie.com

> 3. THE VEGGIE CAR IS BORN
>
> A cool breeze ripped through my hair, the whine of the
> freshly rebuilt diesel engine filled my ears, and the faint
> smell of french fries cycled through the cockpit. The
> Veggie Car zipped past a few cows grazing next to a
> windmill and hugged a corner at 65mph. Beneath me,
> the vehicle felt like a rocket. No vibrations, no shakes.
> Just power and forward motion. We flew under a canopy
> of ancient oaks and broke through streams of sunlight.
> Up ahead, the road evened out between golden winter
> fields.
>
> Housed in the body of a 1971 Nissan 240Z is a 2.8 liter
> diesel engine. The newly restored engine has run on
> nothing but biodiesel fuel. Although I'm still working
> the kinks out, The Veggie Car should be ready to hit the
> road and meet America by late 2002. Come see the car
> at http://www.VeggieCar.com

> 4. 2002 BIODIESEL WORKSHOP DATES
> Thanks to David Max and the wonderful folks at Solar
> Energy International (SEI), last year's SEI Biodiesel
> Workshop was a great success. There was such a long
> waiting list for people who wanted to attend that there
> are two biodiesel workshops for 2002. Participants in
> these workshops will make biodiesel fuel with locally
> available materials and learn how to make a biodiesel
> processor to make their own biodiesel. The first
> workshop will take place from June 4th through June 7th
> at the Max Farm just outside of Missoula, Montana.
> The second workshop will take place from September
> 9-13 at Guidestone Farm just outside Loveland,
> Colorado. The cost of registration for either workshop
> is $500. You can sign up online and get more info.
> at http://www.solarenergy.org/biofuel.html
>
> Or e-mail David Max at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]
http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/manage/subscriberprefs?customerid=15555&subid=D2CF
456759B56B32&msgnum=1

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM