Last year's news. Thoroughly debunked. Forget it.

 Olsson's own university issued a retraction on this little gem of story.
Maybe it'll go away some day.

Basically:

-  the burner they used does not represent the reality of combustion in a
diesel engine.

- the baseline diesel fuel was Swedish city diesel, a specialty product
available only in Sweden, and probably the cleanest burning diesel fuel in
the world -  hardly the stuff most countries are using.

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

> From: Greg and April <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:40:42 -0700
> To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [biofuel] pollution
>
> I wish that they would make up there minds, not enough ozone or to much.
>
> Greg H.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM