From: "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 11:02:11 -0800
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vegoil-diesel] Deisel Engines and Power Generation

Following currently available, new additions coming, I believe. Prices vary
with exchange rates and shipping costs. Contact us for details. These are
all electric models currently listed:

Model:                           CA59G       S87G        DD85G       S120F

Input capacity kg/h             5-8             10-25       20-50     70-100

Capacity varies depending on type and bulk density of oil seed to be
processed.

DD85G has two hopper and screws, so that two types of seed can be pressed
simultaneously off of  the one drive, if desired.

Also available is a "Crusher" for  large inputs such as copra.

Crusher capacity: 100-300 kg/h

A WIDE range of specialty (and often high value) oils can be produced with
these machines, without the need for adjusting screws  and oil outlet holes,
so small runs of contract pressing can be done easily.

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

> From: Dana Linscott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 06:45:37 -0800 (PST)
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [vegoil-diesel] Deisel Engines and Power Generation
>

> Ed,
>
> Yes, a medium size would be best probably.I am am firm
> beleiver in modularity. What is the smallest capacity
> electric powered model? Need at least 2 gal/hr.
>

> Dana

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM