Keith,

Given the below my respect for you Keith is even
greater and my respect for the folks who need to vent
went up a notch as well. To resist the temptation to
<snip> posters such as myself who not only disagree
with you but can be rather abrasive when doing so is a
very difficult position to be in. But if you can put
up with the "unsubscribe me cause I can't be bothered
to read" crowd you must have a pretty thick skin. I
mean that as a compliment as I am proud of mine.

And for the posters that so vehemently oppose my views
to  directly post  their...um...sometimes well beyond
rude comments to me privately rather than subject the
group to them also takes a great deal of restraint. I
am honestly impressed and surprised.

Dana

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM