Alan,

I would be willing to collaborate in a discussion on
this but the situation is so fluid any solution today
might very well be a trap in 6 months. I have invisted
the NBB and other would be small BD producers to
engage in such a collaboration on a previous post. If
you are interested in being in on this let me know.

Dana
--- "Alan S. Petrillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, Dana.
>
> Would you be willing to write a how-to guide for
> starting a BD
> manufacturing business?  Something along the lines
> of "Tips, Tricks, and
> Traps of Biodiesel Manufacturing"?
>

> AP
> --
> Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a
> job.  It is more than
> a career.  Aviation is a way of life.
> A second language for the world:  www.esperanto.com
> Processor cycles are a terrible thing to waste:
> www.distributed.net

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM