Thanks Keith.

Still looking for one that lists all 167? countries of the world
BUT found a chart that list the top 30 countries of the world.
"Table 1.  Top BTU Consumption by Country - 1995".
 "Per Capita BTUs (Millions)"
  India         11
  Brazil        25
  China        27
  Mexico      57
  Japan       142
  UK          148
  Australia   219
  Canada     303
  USA         327
http://www.ecoworld.com/Articles/May23_BTU_GNP.cfm

Table E1 World Primary Energy Consumption (Btu), 1990-1999 (Quadrillion (10^15)
Btu)
 Lists over 80 of the worlds countries.
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/iea/tablee1.html

Even took the Kids Quiz on Energy.
 15 multiple choice questions with
"Find the answer first or look at the Quick Answer List."
 http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energyquiz.html

> MH wrote:
>In the article below it mentioned, "Europeans routinely use 30
>percent less energy per unit of gross national
>product than Americans do."  Could anyone point me to a website(s)
>that could elaborate or compare the
>differences.   Thank you.

This should get you started:

US Energy Information Administration
http://www.eia.doe.gov/

Regards
Keith Addison

> > http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/5027
> > TOMPAINE.com -
> >
> > Book Excerpt
> > Making Something From Nothing
> > The Quixotic Logic Of The Bush Energy Plan, And How To Fix It

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM