>I don't get what "Shukrainternationals" is trying to say. Is it that
>advertising the software at his site is a bad thing?
>
>ref http://
>
>Jesse Parris    |    studio53    |     graphics / web design    |
>stamford, ct    |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shukra's got a point. It's certainly a plug, and he only joined the
list a couple of days ago. Maybe he has a real interest in renewable
energy, maybe it's just a plug. Is it relevant to us? It seems we're
quite good here at trawling for patents without this software, and
it's not exactly cheap. That'd buy you a nice pH meter and a whole
lot of methanol.

"... And no cutting edge system requirements either, IP-Discover has
been tested back to Windows 95 so we're pretty sure we've got you all
covered."

Yeah. Macs, Linux, Unix remain undiscovered, LOL.

If you're looking for patent search sites you'll find them referenced
in the list archives, do a search for "patent":
http://archive.nnytech.net/

Spam is not welcome, spammers will be banned.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Osaka, Japan