Hello David

>You could move the group to smartgroups.com or topica.com, I believe they are
>still free services although a bit basic but effective. Just a thought.
>DRehus

Thanks. I don't think topica is free any more, and anyway they claim
copyright on all content - no way! Actually, if you're going for a
free service, Yahoo is the best option, for quite a few reasons, or
it was, until they started screwing it up for this fee deal. The
trouble is I doubt the paid service they're offering will be much
better, or even adequate. But there are moves afoot, we should have
some answers soon.

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever