On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 02:59:52PM -0500, Tee wrote:
> No I don't waste my time.
> Give your ego a rest. Your not that impressive.

   Oh, 'tis not my ego that's the problem here, dearest. But simply that we're
all waiting with bated breath to hear the answer. Official propagandists for
the USA or (who is it you work for again, deary?) should be able to answer
questions, don't you think? C'mon now, you *do* have something better than
"I don't waste my time" or "give yur ego a rest", eh? A real answer?

> At 01:25 PM 6/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >   Hmmmm, been far longer than the "ten second responce" -- or the 30
> > minute. So,
> >cat got your tongue?
> >

> >--
> >Harmon Seaver
> >CyberShamanix
> >http://www.cybershamanix.com
> >
> >Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
> >http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

> >Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >---

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix
http://www.cybershamanix.com