We often blend some biodiesel in with WVO in winter. Since WVO tends to be
higher viscosity than SVO, this thins it down to more like new oil and
improves flow. It still gets heated, though. In fact, heating biodiesel
itself is not a bad idea either, especially in colder weather. The cloud
point of spec. biodiesel is +4 degrees C, whereas winter diesel is maybe -10
or so, depending on where you live. So, even biodesel users benefit from
heating at least part of the year.

Regards,

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
http://www.biofuels.ca