Royal Enfield has been producing diesel motorcycles
for several years.  They are produced by a British
company and sold in India.  Big market there.  There
is one distributor in the US that I have spoken with
about this bike. I have priced the bikes several times
when I was in India and then check the prices in the
US and they are almost three times the cost.  In the
US they come with a key and turn signals.
I believe that the bike was a 500 cc.  The diesel
model was all black.  No chrome but has a real neat
sound.

Terry D. Wilhelm
The Revenoor Co. INC
www.revenoor.com
"Serving the World With Stills"
--- craig reece <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did a Google search on them once, and there's an
> company in India that
> makes them, and the British Army is working on one,
> and someone's working on
> a diesel/electric hybrid motorcycle.
>
> Craig
>
> Greg and April wrote:
>
> > I just had a thought, does anyone know of a
> motorcycle that uses diesel,
> > instead of gas ?
> >
> > Greg H.
> >
> > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
> >
> > Biofuels list archives:
> > http://archive.nnytech.net/
> >
> > Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot;
> messages to the list address.
> > To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to