Hi M

> >I'm going to sink your battleship.
> >
> >Keith
>
>PS:
>
>This was a great summary.  Takes a lot of work.

It's part of a job I was doing and had to postpone, so it's a few
months out of date, doesn't make much difference though. It's just a
compilation of news pieces mainly, there was more to it than that.
Maybe I can get back to it soon and finish it.

>I forwarded it to
>several people who have expressed interest to me in water-specific
>issues.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the people I
>forwarded it to, an editor of an online mag, would want to publish it,
>in effect.

That's okay by me, spread it around by all means, I'm glad you think
it's useful. If anyone wants to publish it though it'd be nice if
they put a link to this:
http://journeytoforever.org/tree.html
Trees, soil and water

I'm going to expand that section soon, much more about water. But the
three absolutely do go together.

regards