>hi all new to forum so will be brief in case iam covering old ground
>been making bio about 3mths and using in my nissan 4wd urvan dialy
>(im delivery driver so make your own was appealling..using hovermatic
>twintub as agitator spins one and fast giving good mix and as bonus
>separate spinner makes decent centrifuge i use a cut in half
>basketball to keep oil in you could also use separate container
>inside spinner and at end of mix spin simply pump into settling
>container biulding bigger mix using scrounged photo film mixer with
>pro parts..made afew blues on the way including forgeting to and
>meths/lye mix to oil and merrily putting it in 15000 van and driving
>all day!! no probs till attempted start next morning almost
>asfixateing postie he stops top of hill to see what brew is like now
>was also going to make large centrifuge from ceiling fan and 3lt coke
>bottles but her indoors theatened violence so i shelved that
>one.tried palm oil for awhile as it was free but it freezes in tank
>even here in WA so looking for source of oil in perth and to meet
>other backyarders,currently get my metho from WESTERN PETROEUM
>collier rd morley in 20lt drums

Hello Gordon, and welcome. I guess the Nissan fared better than the
postman. You're doing some clever things, keep going, and keep us
informed. There are quite a lot of Ozzies here, maybe some near you.

What's the meth cost you, by the way? Everyone always wants to know that.

Best

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/09Lw8C/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM