Christopher

Should be lots in the archives about misters, check it out.

This thingie should be tried with a diesel - anyone have any ideas?
Ron Novak's Do-It-Yourself Water Injection System
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_motherearth/me3.html

Very good feedback on using it with a gasoline engine. Some guy was
even trying to sell it here awhile back, having got it from here in
the first place, LOL!

Best

Keith

>Craig,
>
>Thanks for the input. Aquamist products seem to be geared toward
>gasoline engines, which is understandable, although they do have some
>references to diesel at their website. Fairly pricey stuff, I think.
>
>Something a little large for me but closer to home is:
>http://www.duramax.bizhosting.com/My_Truck/water_injection.htm
>
>The above site says they have kits for other applications so they might
>be able to provide something appropriate for my needs.
>
>I also note that at least one mfr. of large marine diesel engines has
>water injection to improve performance, but not a whole lot in the way
>of add-on kits for the little guy.
>
>I guess this is still a relatively less developed area of diesel engine
>technology.
>
>Christopher Witmer
>Tokyo
>
>craig reece wrote:
>
> > "The Vitalizer" looks like a scam.
> >
> > The AutoEngineLube device is something that would be useful, I think.
> >
> > Propane injection provides power, but with some loss of engine life,
> > depending on how you use it. It definitely works.
> >
> > Better, for adding power, I've heard, is water injection or
> > water-alcohol injection - since they cool the intake charge, they will
> > lower EGT's (exhaust gas temperatures) and keep the tops of your pistons
> > from melting with the increased power. Water injection and water-alcohol
> > injection has been discussed here before, so best to search the archives
> > before starting a new thread, but a company that sells water injection
> > kits is here:  http://www.aquamist.co.uk/

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM