--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Kim & Garth Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems sometimes, that each group of environmentalists has their own
agenda and that trying to make a selection amongst the choices is very
difficult.

For example:  In doing heavy duty cleaning, such as cleaning my butcher
shop; Is it better to use the chemicals and the bleach or the steam
cleaners?  I know chlorine is feminizing the environment and is real bad
for a septic system [my grey water] and I imagine the rest of the
antibacterial cleaners are about the same.  So is using electricity bad
for the environment.

Or:  Is it better to rescue wood from brush piles that were to be
burned, then burn it in a HAHSA and add a little electricity in the form
of recirculating pumps and use it for heat and hot water, or let the
piles be burned and use propane to heat?  The problem here is that while
my neighbors may eventually get more environmentally sound [I wish] and
quit burning brush piles, but I will be locked into burning wood.

Is anyone else interested in this kind of debate?

Bright Blessings,
Kim
--- End forwarded message ---