There's a company somewhere in the US that makes new bodies for Land
Cruisers. I don't know the name of the company, somebody told me
about it. He said their advert said: "Not if you live in a wet State"!

This is GREAT stuff for rust, by the way:
Rustproofing, anti-corrosion
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html#rust

Best

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now