----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc de Piolenc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Biofuel List" <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 02:46
Subject: [biofuel] Biogas Digester

> Recently, there have been addenda to the anaerobic digestion schemes
> involving an aerobic post-processing step - no doubt in response to the
> volatile fatty acids problem that you mentioned, though that is not
> stated in anything I've seen.

I seem to remember a process that digester effluent/sludge is mixed with
aspen chips and then allowed to compost, the result being marketed as an
artificial peat from renewable recourses.

Of course I could just be remembering 2 or 3 things and putting them
together.

Greg H.

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM