--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Bryan Fullerton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  <<<BIG SNIP>>>
> I used to work on big rig diesel engines and it bugs me that they
seem to
> put out alot more stinky exhaust(ie your old 60's bus) I wonder if
they
> could improve that by useing multiple small injectors instead of
one large
> big one. Most of the big rigs use a pushrod to drive the injectors.
I wonder
> how 4 small gm sized injectors would work per cylinder.. hmm could
be some
> interesting stuff...
>
> --Bryan

 How many years ago was it that you worked on stinky big rig Diesel
engines? My guess would be that it has been 10 years plus. We're
comparing Apples and Oranges again.
Motie

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM