In the foolproof acid/base method of  BD production it has several
places in the process where it says to heat the mixture to x degrees
for the process.

My question is this . Is it ok to let it get higher than that temp.

When you add the phosphoric acid it says to stir unheated for 20
minutes and then let sit for 6 hours.  If I am doing this in the
middle of summer in west texas, am I going to have to artifically
cool the mixture?
(I plan to get all of my heat in the summer by using black iron tanks
for some of the processes.)

Thank you for any help on these questions.

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM