--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
(snip)

   Hey Vern -- can you spell "bigot"? It's pretty clear from what you
write here that *you* are exactly what is wrong with this country.
Ever hear of a book called "The Ugly American" -- fits you to a tee.

> fair amount of freedom. I have seen in my travels many places that
do not
> have near so much freedom. Most of the dislike for America is simple
envy
> of what we have and the lack of pride in what they have made for
> themselves.
>
> We enjoy a very high standard of living and yes we do use a lot of
energy
> to achieve that standard. Is it likely that it can continue with out new
> energy sources, no I think not, but then if we did not use the energy we
> would not pay the oil producing countries vast sums of money and
they would
> in turn starve as they have little else to do to make money like
that. So I
> guess we are bad people because we have found ways to use energy to
benefit
> ourselves and we spread the wealth to the producing countries to our
> eternal shame. If we did not then there would be a lot less of them
to hate
> us, after they starved.
>
> Life is not always fair but it is not always the fault of the USA that
> people in third world countries can not find the intelligence to
deal with
> there problems and make a good life for themselves. We get blamed
for all
> the problems and then get blamed again for not dealing with them,
and when
> we do try to help we get blamed for that too. It is time that the other
> people of the world learn that the fight with their neighbor is
there doing
> and only they can stop it. If they need clean drinking water then
they need
> to dig a well instead of cursing the USA because we did not come and
do it
> for them. I think you can get the drift.
>
> If the people of a third world country accept tyrants like Sharone,
Arafft
> and Sadam as their leaders then they will enjoy the war that these
leaders
> use to control their people. It is not in any of their interests for
peace
> to break out as they would all be out of work and that is simply not in
> their "play book". Then we get all the complaining that America
should just
> fix it, well the only way we could do that is to take all the war
criminals
> out and hang them and we would catch hell for that too.

   Yes, we should take them all out and hang them, and we need to
start right here in the good ol' USA. The last three presidents,
including the present one, should be put on trial and hung.
   I suggest we get the UN to invade the US to depose it's evil
war-mongering leader and free it's people, get rid of all it's weapons
of mass destruction (including all those stockpiles of biological and
chemical agents) and round up all the fundamentalists and
Amerika-first types and put them in concentration camps where they
won't be a threat to anyone anymore and give them a little
re-education.  !^>

> Have a good day.
>
> Best regards,
> Vern
>

>                       "csakima"

>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                       net>                     cc:

>                                                Subject:  [biofuel]
Pure freedom??  Was: BP chief fears US
>                       11/03/02 02:58 AM         will carve up Iraqi
oil riches
>                       Please respond to

>                       biofuel

>  Just my opinion .... but I think you and Harmon are talking about two
> different types of "moving".
>
> I've read Harmon's comment of  "not moving 'cause of no money" ....
and I
> believe he was referring simply about a "conventional" move.  You
know, one
> that is standard .... without ducking bullets .... falsifying ID's ....
> sneaking through Airport Security .... and other so-called
> government-labeled "terroristic/criminal" actions.
>
> Oh, BTW, here in the USA .... we do not have "pure freedom".  Oh
yeah, we
> profess it.  On the surface .. it may even seem like it.  And while it's
> true, that we in the USA do not have the "conventional" type of
oppression
> that you see in the news (mass arresting/whipping),  we DO live in a
sort
> of
> a weird, un-said, shadow  type of oppression.  One that critically
thinking
> people soon figure out .... after living here awhile.
>
> Curtis
>
> Get your free newsletter at
> http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now