--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "... global strategy for developing alternative fuel sources that
can
> produce up to three times the amount of power we use today."
>
> :-) A rude awakening cometh, methinks.
>
> Keith
>

> Scientists Say Fossil Fuel Alternatives Lacking
>
> October 31, 2002 04:31 PM ET

 Hi Keith,
 I believe I could write that report for them now, nearly word for
word. Of course, that would leave all that Grant Money lying around
and a bunch of unemployed (and unemployable?) researchers. That could
never be allowed. These 'researchers' must be funded, to keep them on
hand for the next time the government needs a 'study' done to 'prove'
a foregone conclusion.

 (cynicism on)
 The 'study' will 'prove' that alternatives are not economically
viable without massive governmental subsidies to Corporate campaign
contributors. Pimental's 'study' will be referenced and footnoted.

Motie
Notice that none of our current Non-renewable sources are able to
provide all of our energy needs either. Shall we abandon them, and
sit in the cold and dark until someone finds the ONE source that can
provide all?

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM