Hello Harshal, and welcome

>hello all,
>i was introduced to the concept of biodiesel when i volunteered at an
>organic farm during the summer. got inspired and this weekend made/
>tired to make my first mini batch of the fuel.
>how do i go about testing it now? i mean is there any easy and chaep
>way to test out the fuel i've made to see that i actually works. i
>know it should seperate out into 2 layers and thats how u know if the
>reactions taken place....but..

And? Did it separate or not?

Give us some details. How much did you make? What oil did you use?
What process did you use? Have you been to this site?
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html
Make your own biodiesel

If you used a good method, you were careful with measuring quantities
etc and followed the instructions carefully, and washed the fuel,
your product will be good. There are some tests here:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_vehicle.html
Biodiesel and your vehicle

>any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks
>
>harshal

Best

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM