Keith writes:

>Yes, it does [work]. I'm glad you find the same. What I haven't
>worked out yet is how quickly it biodegrades, so it's not phyto-
>toxic anymore. Shouldn't be very long, if the soil life's in good
>order.
>
>Crab grass is tough.... Let us know if it tolerates FFAs or the wilt
>proves mortal.

Will do, and I'll give it another dose.

>Are you doing oil from the mustard and safflower?

Indeed -- with my new Tanzanian rampress. So far I'm buying
seed and just experimenting, but eventually, if I can grow an
acre or two, it could get significant. Sure is nice to work with
0.4 titer oil -- I'm even using ethanol again :-).

>Ken, what is Ivory Liquid? A couple of drops emulsified 50/50
>FFA/water? That sounds very effective.

I didn't say it KEPT them emulsified!......They were starting to
separate a bit at the end. But it's a "phosphate-free biodegradable
mixture of anionic and non-ionic surfactants" (dishwashing deter-
gent ;-)).

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM