> Hey Keith, I found your spaceship the other day,  Great site, I want to email
> to my kids. But I cannot find it again, I thought it was I my favorites
but its not. I cannot find it at Journey to Forever. could you send me a link.
  Still working on upgrading my website, I need more paint in the backyard
first. My 1000 gallon pot still is working great, currently trying to build a
better cooker now that I use cooking oil for all my fuel needs.

                      Thanks for letting me stay on the list,  Freddie

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM